Our hypnosis to stop unwanted habits helps eliminate your unwanted habits by effectively re-programming your subconscious mind. The programme helps you to break the old cycle which for many originated from childhood.
It works for a full range of unwanted habits and behaviours which are carried out unconsciously, usually in search of comfort and often as a result of perceived stressful situations.
Our Anxiety Download programme is also recommended for nail biting customers
As featured in Cosmopolitan magazine.
Your 2 session nail biting course uses the natural power of hypnosis to re-wire your subconscious mind to lose the desire and urge to bite or pick at your nails.
This course has been successful for over 10 years with exceptionally high success rates. GP’s frequently refer patients to us as a result of our high success rate and reputation.
Instructions for use:
(Note: the programme/s can be downloaded onto any iOS or Android device or your PC etc)
1) Try to listen with headphones or earphones at a time and place where you will NOT BE disturbed for around 30 mins.
2) Sit or lay in a comfortable place (usually bed, chair or sofa are best) in a room temperature that is comfortable for you.
3) Try to listen to Session 1 on one day and Session 2 on an alternate day (this allows you to absorb the suggestions more easily).
4) You’re likely to find either programme 1 or 2 most fitting for you, if so it is fine to only listen to that recording.
5) Try to listen EVERYDAY for the first 1-2 weeks or as many times as practicable for you.
6) You CANNOT over listen, generally speaking the more you listen the more the message is reinforced, so you could listen for weeks! (remember as well as being all about results its also highly relaxing, therapeutic and de-stressing)
7) When you have got the result you want its fine to stop listening (remembering you have the recording FOREVER) should you need it in future.
8) If you fall asleep each time you listen, try it earlier in the day, its most beneficial not to be sleeping throughout it (rather in a physically relaxed but mentally aware and alert state ie the ‘hypnotic state’)
9) If you have downloaded multiple treatment downloads, its fine to listen to them on alternate days. AVOID listening to MORE than one recording a day.
10) Last but certainly NOT least – ENJOY THE RESULTS!
Best Regards Always,
(Clinical Hypnotherapist – Director of City Hypnosis)