Your 2 session stop smoking hypnosis audio download allows you to benefit from the 15 years experience of leading Hypnotherapist Aaron Surtees. He has had a long term success rate since beginning his career in London's Harley Street. He has successfully treated many thousands of clients using his blend of hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
You will receive 2 hypnosis audio downloads sent directly to your registered email address. The sessions help re-programme your subconscious to lose the desire to smoke and to see yourself as a non smoker.
"2 years and counting thank you very much worked a treat, totally eliminated my urge to smoke"
"I was recommended by a close friend to use this and it turned out to be a fantastic recommendation. Years of trying patches, gum, zyban etc just didn't work long term. This hypnosis has been the only thing that has worked for me"
"As long as you want it to work, it works really well, it kind of makes it a million easier because is some form of block reacted where smoking just isn't an option anymore"
* Please note results vary individually, there is no guarantee of success.
Instructions for use:
(Note: the programme/s can be downloaded onto any iOS or Android device or your PC etc)
1) Try to listen with headphones or earphones at a time and place where you will NOT BE disturbed for around 30 mins.
2) Sit or lay in a comfortable place (usually bed, chair or sofa are best) in a room temperature that is comfortable for you.
3) Try to listen to Session 1 on one day and Session 2 on an alternate day (this allows you to absorb the suggestions more easily).
4) You're likely to find either programme 1 or 2 most fitting for you, if so it is fine to only listen to that recording.
5) Try to listen EVERYDAY for the first 1-2 weeks or as many times as practicable for you.
6) You CANNOT over listen, generally speaking the more you listen the more the message is reinforced, so you could listen for weeks! (remember as well as being all about results its also highly relaxing, therapeutic and de-stressing)
7) When you have got the result you want its fine to stop listening (remembering you have the recording FOREVER) should you need it in future.
8) If you fall asleep each time you listen, try it earlier in the day, its most beneficial not to be sleeping throughout it (rather in a physically relaxed but mentally aware and alert state ie the 'hypnotic state')
9) If you have downloaded multiple treatment downloads, its fine to listen to them on alternate days. AVOID listening to MORE than one recording a day.
10) Last but certainly NOT least - ENJOY THE RESULTS!
Best Regards Always,
(Clinical Hypnotherapist - Director of City Hypnosis)