Our stop sugar programme helps to eliminate the desire for artificially sweetened foods and drinks. By using your desire to want to stop eating sweets and sugary products, the hypnosis makes it easy for you to not want to eat them. The programme is individually tailored and can either use positive suggestion to eliminate your desire to eat sugary foods, or aversion techniques to bring about a powerful distaste for sugary foods.
Click here to read a success case study from a previous client in Women’s Health magazine.
Also featured in The Metro
We use direct hypnotic suggestion to break the cycle of eating sweet foods for comfort, to de stress or when bored. You won’t want them, you won’t need them and you will enjoy all the benefits physically and mentally, of being free from sugary foods and drinks. Our treatment leaves you feeling empowered, happier, healthier and not needing or wanting artificially sweetened foods. when used in combination
Customers have also found our Weight Loss Download beneficial when used in combination with Stop Sugar
Instructions for use:
(Note: the programme/s can be downloaded onto any iOS or Android device or your PC etc)
1) Try to listen with headphones or earphones at a time and place where you will NOT BE disturbed for around 30 mins.
2) Sit or lay in a comfortable place (usually bed, chair or sofa are best) in a room temperature that is comfortable for you.
3) Try to listen to Session 1 on one day and Session 2 on an alternate day (this allows you to absorb the suggestions more easily).
4) You’re likely to find either programme 1 or 2 most fitting for you, if so it is fine to only listen to that recording.
5) Try to listen EVERYDAY for the first 1-2 weeks or as many times as practicable for you.
6) You CANNOT over listen, generally speaking the more you listen the more the message is reinforced, so you could listen for weeks! (remember as well as being all about results its also highly relaxing, therapeutic and de-stressing)
7) When you have got the result you want its fine to stop listening (remembering you have the recording FOREVER) should you need it in future.
8) If you fall asleep each time you listen, try it earlier in the day, its most beneficial not to be sleeping throughout it (rather in a physically relaxed but mentally aware and alert state ie the ‘hypnotic state’)
9) If you have downloaded multiple treatment downloads, its fine to listen to them on alternate days. AVOID listening to MORE than one recording a day.
10) Last but certainly NOT least – ENJOY THE RESULTS!
Best Regards Always,
(Clinical Hypnotherapist – Director of City Hypnosis)