The months and weeks leading up to a due date can be daunting, to say the least. Many expecting mothers grow increasingly nervous about how painful the labour will be, and imagine worst case scenarios. The irony is, when we expect things to be painful and stressful, they invariably live up to those expectations. Our stress creates more pain and stress.
While no birth will be pain free (obviously!), our birth hypnosis programme can help you feel relaxed and positive about your forthcoming birth. We’ll interview you to tap into your foremost concerns and then write a bespoke script of hypnotic suggestions. City Hypnosis has been helping women with labour fears for over 15 years. A typical treatment consists of four sessions. We also offer Skype and Facetime sessions for those who cannot travel.
Former clients report:
- Feeling confident they will be able to handle whatever happens
- A decreased fear of the labour and birth
- Increased joy about meeting their baby
- An ability to breathe through and manage the stress of contractions
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
Book A Session Or Request A Call
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Prices per Session
Aaron Surtees –
£250 or £225 x 4
Alternative Therapists –
£195 each or £175 x 4
2-4 usually needed
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 9:00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 5:00pm
Please allow 24 hours notice prior to cancelling any appointment or the full session fee will be required.