Irritable bowel syndrome
Hypnotherapy is a leading therapy for treating IBS. See this article published in BBC News. Dr Valori, who appears in the BBC article, said “It is pretty clear to me that [hypnotherapy] has an amazing effect.”
Call Now to Book or Ask a question 020 3170 7412.
(Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is also built into the session for added mastery of thoughts around this issue.
We have a fantastic track record of treating IBS, with a success rate of 89.2% out of 29 clients treated between 2015-2016. Our reputation is so good that GPs refer patients to us.
Past clients report:
- No longer worrying about where the nearest toilet is
- No longer being wary of eating in public
- Feeling comfortable in long meetings or on long car rides
- A reduction in symptoms such as cramps, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea.
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
Book a Treatment
Hypnosis for irritable bowel syndrome
Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing. You will remain conscious and in complete control throughout.
See below, video testimonials of clients who have used Aaron’s ‘Surtees Method’ (His combination of hypnosis and mind programming)
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Sessions cost: £195
Skype & Facetime sessions cost: £195
5 usually needed
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 9:00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 5:00pm
Audio Download also available (£59.99)
Please allow 24 hours notice prior to cancelling any appointment or the full session fee will be required.
Results may vary from person to person.