Drug addiction is an extremely tough habit to break. Physical withdrawal and psychological dependence mean that people go back for more, more, more, even when their rational mind desperately wants to stop. This is because self-destructive cycles, such as addiction, live in the unconscious mind, not the conscious one. When the unconscious and the conscious disagree, this creates a push-pull contradiction. ‘I want to stop, but I can’t seem to actually do it.’
Call Now to Book or Ask a question 020 3170 7412.
Our carefully constructed hypnotic scripts help to break the spell drugs have over you, deal with triggers such as social occasions, and allow you to reclaim control over your actions.
Our drug addiction treatment program enjoys a top success rate, with 90.2% of clients giving positive feedback (out of 37 clients treated for cocaine addiction between 2015-2016).
Past clients said the hypnotherapy helped them:
- Enjoy social events without drugs
- Feel ‘freedom’ from the bind of addiction
- See drugs as self-destructive, rather than a ‘luxury’ or a ‘fun escape’
- Re-discover things that gave them joy before drug addiction took hold
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
Book a Treatment
Hypnosis for Drug addiction
Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing. You will remain conscious and in complete control throughout.
See below, video testimonials of clients who have used Aaron’s ‘Surtees Method’ (His combination of hypnosis and mind programming)
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Sessions cost: £195
Skype & Facetime sessions cost: £195
5 usually needed
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 9:00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 5:00pm
Audio Download also available (£59.99)
Please allow 24 hours notice prior to cancelling any appointment or the full session fee will be required.
Results may vary from person to person.