Our controlling drinking programme allows you to take back full control of your drinking, bringing it to moderate, healthy, and enjoyable levels. We use a combination of direct positive suggestion and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) to bring about a
The change results in you feeling positively about keeping to your limits in all situations. The change in your relationship with alcohol is instilled so deeply that you feel happier and empowered with your drinking wherever you are drinking.
• High Success rate
• Drink Slower
• Feel in control of your drinking at all times
(* Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing. You will remain conscious and in complete control throughout.
Sessions cost: £195
Skype & Facetime sessions cost: £195
3 usually needed
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 9:00pm
Weekends: 10.00am - 5:00pm
Audio Download also available (£59.99)
Please allow 24 hours notice prior to cancelling any appointment or the full session fee will be required.
Results may vary from person to person.
*Hypnosis (as in any other psychological based treatment) is never 100% there's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary individually.
* It’s been 6 months and I’m not really drinking at all. I’ve had a few celebratory sips of champagne, but that’s about it. I’ve been surprised at how easy it’s been, as I’ve tried hypnotherapy before and it didn’t really worked. In two sessions you’ve transformed my life. I feel a lot more in control of things, my relationship is great and I’ve lost weight and have more energy. I also find when I’m out socially I’m not craving alcohol or obsessing about not being able to have it – which has been the case in the past. I recently had a small amount of red wine at a wedding, but didn’t really enjoy it and was happy to go back on to diet coke. The last few months have been extremely stressful for other reasons yet I’ve been able to cope with the emotions without turning to booze. Thank you for the opportunity to take control of my life again and decide the kind of person I want to be.D G, 42, Financial Services, Dec 2014
* I wanted to write to you to let you know how you have managed to change my life! I am so grateful to you for what I have achieved over the past year> I was on the verge of losing my wife, my family, my friends and possibly even my life! I used to drink 10-15 miniature bottles of vodka a day. The empties could be tucked away until the coast was clear to discard of them. Today, I can’t stand the smell of alcohol. My relationship with my wife has had the biggest impact. We don’t argue, fight and actually enjoy each other. Before, I would come home from work, eat and go straight to bed. We are now able to save money and enjoy planning the next chapter in our life, a home, a family of our own and most importantly a secure and healthy future. I don’t have an issue being around alcohol and I can enjoy my life now knowing that I am not dependent on alcohol. Anyone who has an issue with alcohol and needs help,providing they want to stop and need the help should definitely come in to see you.Thank you Aaron!G R, 36, Recruitment, Jun 2014
* I have changed my behaviour around drinking. I am not drinking through the week and am drinking in moderation at the weekends, which was my initial principal aim. I have more energy, and am channeling it into better quality time with my wife and getting more chores completed around the home. Thank you so much for your help. It has been a real transformation.Simon, 56, Company MD, Mar 2014
* Within only 2 sessions I noted a tangible change and actually felt a huge sense of relief. I regularly felt conflicted with alcohol and my volumes were not conducive to longer term health. This is no longer the case and I am in the positive position of being able to enjoy a few drinks at the weekend without it feeling stilted or a pure forced of will. Quite the opposite in fact. It is a highly positive experience to recommend.Craig, 32, Asset Management, Jan 2014
* Binge drinking got me into a lot of trouble, and I used to flip between a Jekyll & Hyde drinking personality. The hypnosis worked! For me, a testament of how strong the therapy was is that it kicks in even whilst you’re drinking. Consciously or unconsciously, when I get to my set limit I start drinking water, soft drinks or I just don’t drink any more even when friends or colleagues around me continue drinking.Mark, 37, Fund Manager, Aug 2013
* It is clear my sessions with you have been a complete success as I have gone from drinking excessively most days of the week to only drinking moderately on weekends. Quite simply, thank you for helping me to find my way out of the darkness; I couldn’t have done it without you!Scott, 37, Public Sector – Housing, Feb 2013
* I have noticed that I’ve had more energy since the sessions. The results have surprised me very pleasantly. Its given me many good things, most importantly the ability to drink sensibly.Sophie, 39, Risk Strategist, Oct 2012
* The therapy was brilliant, deeply relaxing and it got my head around establishing control and responsibility with my drinking. I no longer fall from mildly tipsy to out of control drunk. I am now aware of where that tipping point is and am able to slow down or stop drinking when I’ve reached it.Iain, 33, Asset Management, Jul 2012
Before the treatment I was in a bad place with out of control drinking. Often blacking out and not remembering how I got home. The hypnosis with city hypnosis has changed all of that. I feels as though I now have an inbuilt stop button that is sounded far before I've become drunk. I then either drink soft drinks or just go home. Very happy with the results, thanksGabrielle, Sales and Marketing , Nov 2016
I've found the sessions of great benefit, they have helped me to drink slowly, to drink far less and far less often and to feel good about that patternPete, Chef , Nov 2016
If you would like to arrange an appointment call us on020 3170 7412
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you