Hypnotherapy is a leading therapy for treating IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). Many studies have connected hypnosis as an effective treatment for IBS. See
You no longer worry about where the nearest toilet might be. You can no longer question ‘will I or won’t I feel the symptoms after eating’. You can feel comfortable whether in a long meeting or a in long
• 89.2% (Dec 2015-Dec 2016: Out of 29 clients treated)
• Relieve symptoms
• Eliminates the anxiety that cause symptoms
• Feel relaxed
• Feel in control
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
Hypnosis is entirely
We often see clients recommended by their GP's as a result of successful treatments.
Sessions cost: £195
Skype & Facetime sessions cost: £195
4 on average
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 9:00pm
Weekends: 10.00am - 5:00pm
Please allow 24 hours notice prior to cancelling any appointment or the full session fee will be required.
Results may vary from person to person.
*Hypnosis (as in any other psychological based treatment) is never 100% there's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary individually.
I'm much calmer since our sessions and am now able to completely manage any feelings of discomfort in my stomach and intestine area. It has been the best thing by far that I've done for my IBS. Thank youGary, Bar Manager , Nov 2016
I haven't had any symptoms of my IBS for the past 5 months since the sessions at city hypnosis (I usually have symptoms at least once a week! And I've had plenty of stress on at work) so it's worked brilliantly for me.Fabienne, Contractor , Nov 2016
* The sessions have helped to get rid of my IBS, and for that I am eternally grateful to you. Again, thanks so much.Terry, 37, IT, Mar 2014
* I am so glad I looked into hypnosis because it definitely has worked for me. My symptoms vanished session by session. I now feel much happier. I eat what I want and I no longer care about what I eat or where I am or where the nearest loo might be. Many thanks for your help.Jane, 33, Administrator, Feb 2014
* I’ve been feeling a lot better and comfortable. Today I got up, got ready, went to the toilet and haven’t been since. I’m a lot more comfortable running about town, so things are looking promising.Gary, 24, IT, Dec 2013
* The 4 sessions we did last summer have been a great help to me. I no longer have the problem of thinking and worrying myself into going to the loo. I feel my problems have been fully cured. I have turned from a sceptic to a believer and I would like to again say a big thanks Aaron.Charles, 36, Accountancy, Aug 2013
If you would like to arrange an appointment call us on020 3170 7412
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you