It may have been a mutual decision. It may have been you. It may have been them. No matter how it happened, you now have an ex-partner, so the question remains, how do you get over them and move on as soon as possible? Is there a cheat-sheet?
City Hypnosis is London’s leading hypnotherapy practice, founded by Aaron Surtees – the UK’s leading hypnotherapist and one of most experienced hypnotherapy specialists out there. Backed by a team of experts, City Hypnosis have an incredible 92% success rate in treatments. Today, City Hypnosis are sharing seven ways to get over an ex-partner:
- Hypnosis – Hypnotherapy helps you to feel confident to move on from a relationship. The hypnosis uses direct hypnotic suggestion to help replace any obsessive or repetitive thoughts from preventing you from moving forward in your life. The hypnosis changes your mindset creating a positive mindset that instils the belief and knowledge that you can and will get over your ex partner quickly and healthily. We have helped hundreds of people accelerate the moving on process, enabling a no looking back mindset. Destructive thoughts cycles are changed fundamentally enabling a sense of freedom as well as self-control and mind thought control.
- Allow yourself to be sad – you don’t have to suppress the emotions and become a statue to get over an ex. But equally, don’t wallow. If you suppress your emotions, it’s going to take more energy to hide from them. Don’t be scared to be sad or try to hide it, it doesn’t make you weak. Let yourself be sad but then know what enough is enough and then when it’s time – pick yourself back up.
- Don’t isolate yourself – you might be single now, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. Surround yourself with good vibes from your friends and family; reconnect with them and spend time with them all.
- Build-up your life with new experiences – have a hobby you never had the time to explore while in that relationship? Explore it. Had an idea for a business you didn’t have a moment of time to pitch? Pitch it. Use this new era of your life to reinvent yourself and challenge yourself. Your relationship was not your life; it was only one of many moments of it all.
- Don’t take the break-up too personally – as much as it’s easy to victimize ourselves, know it simply was not meant to be.
- Have faith you will meet someone and don’t panic you’ll run out of time – there’s no need to panic! Have faith in the timings of your life.
- Take time off away from social media – it can be oh-so easy to stalk an ex or compare your life with others. Become a digital nomad and take a break to work on yourself.
If you’re still struggling to get over your ex, hypnosis can help! Learn more about the specialty treatment here, or book in a consultation with the UK’s leading hypnotherapist, Aaron Surtees here.