5 HABITS HYPNOSIS CAN HELP YOU BREAK
- Binge eating – for many people, binge eating is a never-ending cycle of temptation, capitulation, and then guilt. As well as working on the root causes of the problem, such as low-esteem, hypnosis will help you identify certain trigger moments, and then eliminate them.
- Procrastination – nearly everyone struggles with getting stuff done – big or small. But this overwhelming feeling can have a crippling effect on people, causing them to slip further behind. Hypnotherapy creates a mental shift that allows you to do what you need to, without delay. Your unconscious mind, which drives procrastination, will switch to ‘do’ rather than ‘delay’ – increasing productivity, happiness and calmness.
- Quit smoking – quitting smoking can be a real challenge, especially for long-term smokers. Beating the physical addiction is the easy part. Breaking deeply ingrained habits and behaviours is the real hard part. City Hypnosis’ “1 session” programme helps clients use their desire to stop smoking by cementing that message deep into the subconscious.
- Nail biting – nail biting is usually associated with anxiety. Although it's essentially harmless, it can be a bit embarrassing, especially if you find yourself doing it in “grown-up” situations, like a job interview or on a first date. Thankfully, hypnosis can help us break the habit. Once in a hypnotic state, a therapist will make a simple suggestion – the next time you think about biting your nails, just turn your hand upside down. This simple technique is called habit reversal. It’s straightforward, but the treatment has a 90% success rate!
- Spending money – sound financial planning is nearly impossible without good impulse control. The decisions we make each day are related to unconscious habits and responses which can be changed through hypnotherapy. Through hypnotherapy, you can start to match the desires in the unconscious mind with the goals of the conscious mind, fundamentally changing how you think and feel about spending.
OTHER SIMILAR ARTICLES
The essence of hypnotherapy for blushing
Everyone, at one point in time, may have experienced blushing. Some people even tend to blush at the slightest provocation or exposure to events that may trigger this behaviour. Most of them want to stop it, and one of the ways of dealing with it is hypnotherapy for blushing.READ MORE
Using Hypnotherapy to Boost the Effectiveness of Traditional Cocaine Treatment Methods
Hypnosis is often a misunderstood concept based on what people see in movies. It makes it difficult to convince them that hypnosis can be used for substance abuse treatment. Research has shown that hypnosis can be used to minimize or get rid of cocaine addiction. Hypnosis for cocaine problems has proven to be successful in most patients.READ MORE
Improve public speaking today with hypnosis
If you are trying to solve the fear of public speaking, you are not alone. It is a common thing that affects thousands of people. Even the most confident orators will suffer from performance anxiety when speaking to a big audience. If you know you have strong nerves but you still shake, sweat, have difficulty breathing or voice trembles, then you need help to solve this issue.READ MORE