5 WAYS HYPNOTHERAPY CAN SAVE YOUR LOVE LIFE
Hypnotherapy has lots of different applications, but one that people often find the most surprising is the powerful way that it can help to improve a person’s love life.
City Hypnosis is one of London’s leading hypnotherapy practices, founded by Aaron Surtees – one of the UK’s most experienced practitioners. Backed by a team of experts, City Hypnosis have an incredible 92% success rate in treatments. Today they’re giving us their top 5 ways that hypnotherapy can help to save your relationships and restore that loving feeling!
- Rekindling – hypnotherapy can be an effective way to restore a sense of peace and love in a marriage or relationship, helping to process past pains and negative emotions.
- Sex life – sex is often considered one of the most important parts of a relationship. However, a variety of issues can surface for both men and women, including delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and vaginismus. Furthermore, people’s libido often decreases when there are pressures or anxieties in their lives. By removing certain blocks, a couple can greatly improve their sex life.
- Romance – romance can exist in any relationship, whether you’ve been together for 1 week or 30 years. Use hypnotherapy to remind you and your partner why you fell in love.
- Fresh start – hypnotherapy can erase old memories, creating a new, loving spontaneity and the feeling of a fresh start. If you're still hung up on an ex-partner, this can be damaging to the relationship. But hypnotherapy can help you achieve the confidence you need to get over an old relationship and create a fresh start!
- Reminders - sometimes we can’t see the wood for the trees and need gentle reminders of what it is that we love about our partners. Hypnotherapy can do just that.
OTHER SIMILAR ARTICLES
Stoptober Gosober Quit Drugs with hypnotherapy
Stoptober it’s time to quit smoking for good Stoptober Gosober quit drugs! Sounds like quite a mouthful but what impact does that statement make to you? What do you understand or interpret from that? Is it simply a catchy quote I’ve put together or is there something more to all of this?READ MORE
Using Hypnotherapy to Boost the Effectiveness of Traditional Cocaine Treatment Methods
Hypnosis is often a misunderstood concept based on what people see in the movies. It makes it difficult to convince them that hypnosis can be used for substance abuse treatment. Research has shown that hypnosis can be used to minimize or get rid of cocaine addiction. Hypnosis for cocaine problems has proven to be successful in most patients.READ MORE
How to Stop Going Red and Overcome Your Fear of Blushing Phobia
“Woah, you’ve gone so red.”
The words that every “blusher” dreads to hear.
You feel the slightest sense of embarrassment and, in a matter of seconds, your face is hot and flushed.
As a result, you start to feel more embarrassed and your skin gets even redder.
Feelings of anxiety and isolation are common for people suffering from a fear of blushing, otherwise called Erythrophobia.
The vicious cycle sometimes leads people to avoid social situations. Regular blushing can be a stressful experience, but the truth is, you’re not alone...READ MORE