5 WAYS HYPNOTHERAPY CAN SAVE YOUR LOVE LIFE
Hypnotherapy has lots of different applications, but one that people often find the most surprising is the powerful way that it can help to improve a person’s love life.
City Hypnosis is one of London’s leading hypnotherapy practices, founded by Aaron Surtees – one of the UK’s most experienced practitioners. Backed by a team of experts, City Hypnosis have an incredible 92% success rate in treatments. Today they’re giving us their top 5 ways that hypnotherapy can help to save your relationships and restore that loving feeling!
- Rekindling – hypnotherapy can be an effective way to restore a sense of peace and love in a marriage or relationship, helping to process past pains and negative emotions.
- Sex life – sex is often considered one of the most important parts of a relationship. However, a variety of issues can surface for both men and women, including delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and vaginismus. Furthermore, people’s libido often decreases when there are pressures or anxieties in their lives. By removing certain blocks, a couple can greatly improve their sex life.
- Romance – romance can exist in any relationship, whether you’ve been together for 1 week or 30 years. Use hypnotherapy to remind you and your partner why you fell in love.
- Fresh start – hypnotherapy can erase old memories, creating a new, loving spontaneity and the feeling of a fresh start. If you're still hung up on an ex-partner, this can be damaging to the relationship. But hypnotherapy can help you achieve the confidence you need to get over an old relationship and create a fresh start!
- Reminders - sometimes we can’t see the wood for the trees and need gentle reminders of what it is that we love about our partners. Hypnotherapy can do just that.
OTHER SIMILAR ARTICLES
Hypnosis services for Vaginismus
Having any condition is not fun. Some come with a lot of pain and can be stressing in a great way. One of such conditions is Vaginismus. When you have this condition, the muscles of the vagina spasm or squeeze when inserting something such as a penis or tampon into it. It can be painful or mildly uncomfortable.READ MORE
How does gastric band hypnotherapy work?
How does gastric band hypnotherapy work? Gastric band hypnotherapy works by your hypnotherapist delivering a message to your subconscious instructing it to believe you have had a gastric band fitted. Many people report feeling full quite quickly when eating after the treatment, like their stomach has been really restricted. BUT WHAT IS A GASTRIC BAND?READ MORE
What is gastric band hypnosis
Gastric Band hypnosis or gastric band hypnotherapy is delivered by using carefully worded hypnotic suggestion to help your mind use its own power of imagination to convince yourself that you have been through the surgical procedure of having a gastric band fitted.READ MORE