Treatment for Alcohol Addicts Using Hypnotherapy
Research indicates that there is a relationship between childhood trauma and alcoholism. This evidence-based process is effective for people with severe PTSD symptoms from their childhood experiences. Alcohol provides a temporary safe haven away from the stressful emotions. Victims will increase their intake hoping to suppress the bad experiences completely. Hypnosis for alcohol problems can be used to treat post-traumatic event. In the above example, any incidence of violence in the teenager's life will contribute to the trauma. Psychologist uses different approaches to treat such cases.
Symptoms of PSTD in Alcoholics
• Anxiety disorders
• Sleep disorders
• Disturbing violent flashbacks
• Anger management problem over small issues
• Recurrent bad dreams
• Unexplained phobias
• Lack of mental focus
How It Works
The technique used for hypnosis treatment is standard in all areas of application. Hypnosis for alcohol problems resulting from post-traumatic stress disorder is effective. It focuses on suppressed emotions. Our senses are connected to the subconscious part of the brain. Accessing these parts of our brain through hypnosis identifies the root causes of the stressful incidences.
• Identifying the triggers that lead to PSTD makes it easy for both the psychologists and victim to work towards successful solutions. Hypnosis approaches used for the treatment of PTSD in alcoholics:
• Providing the addict with control over the situation by identifying the primary triggers to trauma. For example, a psychologist might recommend seeking of closure to ease up the anger and stress of the victim.
• Introduction of stress control and reducing activities. They are recorded to enable the PTSD client to use them during and after treatment when needed.
• Educating alcohol addicts on emotional control to reduce anxiety stress and anger management issues towards the trigger.
• Encouraging the addicts to accept their current situation to work towards recovery.
Hypnosis for alcohol problems is effective for PTSD cases because it accesses locked memories that trigger the trauma leading to addiction. Consider a reputable hypnotherapy organization if you are going through any trauma that has contributed to substance abuse. It will help you address both your past issues and quit substance abuse.
OTHER SIMILAR ARTICLES
Hypnosis for confidence
If you are having issues with your confidence, then hypnosis for confidence is something worth investing in. Having self-esteem or anxiety issues is something millions of people around the world have to struggle to deal with on a daily basis. Do you want to boost your self-esteem and be courageous enough to give public speeches or perform on a big stage?READ MORE
How does gastric band hypnotherapy work?
How does gastric band hypnotherapy work? Gastric band hypnotherapy works by your hypnotherapist delivering a message to your subconscious instructing it to believe you have had a gastric band fitted. Many people report feeling full quite quickly when eating after the treatment, like their stomach has been really restricted. BUT WHAT IS A GASTRIC BAND? AREAD MORE
Improve public speaking today with hypnosis
If you are trying to solve the fear of public speaking, you are not alone. It is a common thing that affects thousands of people. Even the most confident orators will suffer from performance anxiety when speaking to a big audience. If you know you have strong nerves but you still shake, sweat, have difficulty breathing or voice trembles, then you need help to solve this issue.READ MORE