Understanding how cognitive behavioural therapy can help you
The cognitive behavioural therapy was the common approach used before the discovery of hypnotherapy. A combination of these psychology approaches has been effective over the years. The efficiency is attained by aligning the subconscious mind with the conscious one for a better reality understanding. Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy influences the emotions and behaviour of individuals to bring positive change.
Hypnotherapy for cognitive behaviour is a combination of different theories to influence the desired change. It is combines both modern and traditional techniques to achieve balance. Here are a few of the theories used for cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy:
1. Evolutionary psychology
2. Positive psychology
4. Neuro-linguistic programming
Benefits of Using Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy as a Form of Treatment
• Imagery enhancement- Hypnotherapy helps to engage the unconscious mind making it easy to remember the actual occurrence that trigger the unwanted behaviour. Visualization sheds light on the matter for the victim.
• Results within a short time- Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy are a combination of two models. It combines the modern behavioural treatments with hypnotherapy for efficiency. Addition of the hypnotherapy procedure enhances treatment. The physician gets to access both the conscious and unconscious mind to solve past and current problems.
• Deep relaxation- common problems such as anxiety and addiction can be curbed using deep relaxation. The program can be recorded on tape for the affected person to use away from the physician.
• Psychologist-patient relationship- hypnotherapy helps to create a solid and trustworthy relationship that is essential for the treatment process.
Common Areas of Application
Hypnotherapy for cognitive behaviour can be used in the following areas to alter the way you feel, think or behave:
• Anxiety disorders
• Unwanted repetitive habits such as alcoholism
• Post-traumatic disorders
• Pain management
Research indicates that cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy is effective. Your physician will recommend if you need the sessions. Kindly note that, cognitive hypnotherapy cannot be used to solve external problems such as family. It focuses on your cognitive functioning. You can combine different treatment approaches if you are dealing with a severe disorder.
OTHER SIMILAR ARTICLES
Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? Try hypnotherapy today for a viable solution
Have an erectile dysfunction can be so discouraging to any man. It lowers your self-esteem in a great way. Not being able to maintain or achieve an erection can be psychologically frustrating and even the most understanding partner might get tired of the relationship. If you are having an erectile dysfunction, you should not feel alone. Studies show that it affects about one in ten men. Additionally, there is some good news for you. You can manage erectile dysfunction through hypnosis and hypnotherapy.READ MORE
Anger management for teens through hypnotherapy
Feeling angry is normal for all human beings, and it results from frustrations, insults, deception, or even attacks. It is a natural reaction that does not last long.READ MORE
Fantastic hypnosis for Weight Loss
Are you preparing for a wedding and want to fit in perfectly in your wedding dress? Alternatively, are you preparing for an event that needs you to lose weight? If so, hypnosis can be an ideal technique to help you with this. Millions of people turn to hypnosis to help them lose a few pounds.READ MORE