Understanding how cognitive behavioral therapy can help you
The cognitive behavioral therapy was the common approach used before the discovery of hypnotherapy. A combination of these psychology approaches has been effective over the years. The efficiency is attained by aligning the subconscious mind with the conscious one for a better reality understanding. Cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy influences the emotions and behavior of individuals to bring positive change.
Hypnotherapy for cognitive behavior is a combination of different theories to influence the desired change. It is combines both modern and traditional techniques to achieve balance. Here are a few of the theories used for cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy:
1. Evolutionary psychology
2. Positive psychology
4. Neuro-linguistic programming
Benefits of Using Cognitive Behavioral Hypnotherapy as a Form of Treatment
• Imagery enhancement- Hypnotherapy helps to engage the unconscious mind making it easy to remember the actual occurrence that trigger the unwanted behavior. Visualization sheds light on the matter for the victim.
• Results within a short time- Cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy are a combination of two models. It combines the modern behavioral treatments with hypnotherapy for efficiency. Addition of the hypnotherapy procedure enhances treatment. The physician gets to access both the conscious and unconscious mind to solve past and current problems.
• Deep relaxation- common problems such as anxiety and addiction can be curbed using deep relaxation. The program can be recorded on tape for the affected person to use away from the physician.
• Psychologist-patient relationship- hypnotherapy helps to create a solid and trustworthy relationship that is essential for the treatment process.
Common Areas of Application
Hypnotherapy for cognitive behavior can be used in the following areas to alter the way you feel, think or behave:
• Anxiety disorders
• Unwanted repetitive habits such as alcoholism
• Post-traumatic disorders
• Pain management
Research indicates that cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy is effective. Your physician will recommend if you need the sessions. Kindly note that, cognitive hypnotherapy cannot be used to solve external problems such as family. It focuses on your cognitive functioning. You can combine different treatment approaches if you are dealing with a severe disorder.
OTHER SIMILAR ARTICLES
Hypnosis for sugar addiction
Thousands of people are suffering from sugar addiction, so there is no need of feeling alone in your journey to deal with it. Hypnosis will delight you on how fast and effectively it can help deal with other sugar addiction and other bad habits. Mostly, sugar addictions develop during childhood or in adult years as a way of eliminating discomfort or calmness.READ MORE
Stoptober Gosober Quit Drugs with hypnotherapy
Stoptober it’s time to quit smoking for good Stoptober Gosober quit drugs! Sounds like quite a mouthful but what impact does that statement make to you? What do you understand or interpret from that? Is it simply a catchy quote I’ve put together or is there something more to all of this? It’s that timeREAD MORE