The programme replicates as closely as it is possible to do, the experience of seeing a Hypnotherapist face to face.
You will benefit from 15 years experience of Hypnotherapist and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) expert Aaron Surtees. Aaron is Director of City Hypnosis, London’s leading hypnotherapy practice.
About the programme
It is normal for all human beings to experience anxiety, however if it becomes irrational and habitual its damaging for mental and physical health and your quality of life is affected. You will receive 2 hypnosis audio downloads sent directly to your registered email address. The sessions help re-programme your subconscious to feel completely in control of your anxiety.
The subconscious mind is responsible for all of your problems with anxiety and panic. Direct hypnotic suggestion will re-wire the way your mind thinks allowing you to expect to manage anxiety effectively, whether at work, socially or in any situation. It will also help you to expect not to experience anxiety/panic attacks. You will think and feel calmer and confident that you now have control of your mind and body.
As featured in Esquire magazine
Click ‘add to cart’ on the right to purchase this course.
Ria Hunt writer from the London and Surrey Times, recommends our award winning anxiety management programme.
“I have listened to the programme a few times now and I really feel as if I’m starting to take control over those annoying thoughts and fears and the butterfly feeling that makes me feel sick.”
“Easily the best money I’ve ever spent on rectifying this problem”
“I was suffering from crippling anxiety for much of the past 10 years of my life. The hypnosis course has taught me invaluable ways to think differently. Its like there is a barrier between me and the anxious thoughts now. I can highly recommend Aaron’s programme”
“I’ve listened to the hypnosis downloads several times and the effects just get stronger. The whole sound quality is also excellent and very relaxing. I’m really happy with it”
“Tried about 20 different programmes before this one and can recommend this one. Aaron’s voice is pitch perfect for hypnosis. I’ve fallen asleep a couple of times 🙂 Socially I now feel relaxed about speaking in a group rather than shying away and not wanting to be seen or heard in case I say something stupid. The same in work. I feel I’ve been released to actually start being myself. I can’t thank you enough!”
* Results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success. Motivation is required.
Instructions for use:
(Note: the programme/s can be downloaded onto any iOS or Android device or your PC etc)
1) Try to listen with headphones or earphones at a time and place where you will NOT BE disturbed for around 30 mins.
2) Sit or lay in a comfortable place (usually bed, chair or sofa are best) in a room temperature that is comfortable for you.
3) Try to listen to Session 1 on one day and Session 2 on an alternate day (this allows you to absorb the suggestions more easily).
4) You’re likely to find either programme 1 or 2 most fitting for you, if so it is fine to only listen to that recording.
5) Try to listen EVERYDAY for the first 1-2 weeks or as many times as practicable for you.
6) You CANNOT over listen, generally speaking the more you listen the more the message is reinforced, so you could listen for weeks! (remember as well as being all about results its also highly relaxing, therapeutic and de-stressing)
7) When you have got the result you want its fine to stop listening (remembering you have the recording FOREVER) should you need it in future.
8) If you fall asleep each time you listen, try it earlier in the day, its most beneficial not to be sleeping throughout it (rather in a physically relaxed but mentally aware and alert state ie the ‘hypnotic state’)
9) If you have downloaded multiple treatment downloads, its fine to listen to them on alternate days. AVOID listening to MORE than one recording a day.
10) Last but certainly NOT least – ENJOY THE RESULTS!
Best Regards Always,
(Clinical Hypnotherapist – Director of City Hypnosis)