Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Bulimia is an example of the unconscious mind driving self-destructive behaviours. Behaviours that the conscious mind does not want to engage in.
We use direct hypnotic suggestion to help re-write the binge-purge compulsion that is written in the unconscious mind. The conscious mind knows that the binge-purge cycle does not bring any kind of comfort whatsoever, but the unconscious mind still believes that eating vast amounts of food brings relief.
As a result of our track record, we often see clients who have been referred to us by their GPs.
Our past clients report feeling:
- High Success Rate (91.3% March 2017- March 2018: based on 112 clients treated)
- Automatically eat only when physiologically hungry
- Only think about food when appropriate
- Healthy mental attitude to food established
- Lose weight effortlessly
- Appetite reduction/control
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
*Click the blue PLAY triangles below to view client video testimonials and to see Aaron successfully treating a client on a BBC documentary programme.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Prices per Session
- £250 or £195 per session if 4 or 5 sessions are block booked.
- Sessions Required: 4-5 usually needed but varies individually.
BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW
"The hypnosis I did with you worked so well. I've done counselling and worked with eating disorder specialists which have helped but not as quickly or permanently as with your programme. I saw you back in June 2017 so its already been a long time and I feel like bulimia is behind me now for good"Eating Disorder
"Just some feedback as promised, its been a year since our sessions and I haven't binged or purged once. I feel in control and so much more relaxed and happy in my life. Such a relief I cannot tell you. I can't thank you enough"Bulimia