Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Fear of Flying Treatment
Your conscious mind can know that flying is statistically the safest mode of transport. And yet, as soon as a flight is booked, the dread in our unconscious mind builds. Often manifesting in panic attacks during take-off.
Hypnosis for fear of flying
A fear of flying is like any other fear: it is created by the mind. Our conscious minds know that we are far more likely to die in a car crash than a plane crash, and yet our unconscious mind is terrified of being suspended in the sky, with no control over what happens.
Overcoming this fear is all about calming the irrational unconscious mind down, and rewriting the fears that live there. NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is built into the session for added mastery over emotions. By replacing habitual fearful thought patterns, you can approach air travel with a newfound confidence and calm.
We have a 90.3% success rate with treating this phobia (out of 63 clients treated between March 2017- March 2018).
Former clients told us they found:
- A sense of relaxation all the way through from booking the ticket, to alighting the plane at their destination.
- A feeling of freedom from the mental burden of being afraid of flying.
- A newfound joy in travelling.
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
*Click the blue PLAY triangles below to view client video testimonials and to see Aaron successfully treating a client on a BBC documentary programme.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Prices per Session
- £250 or £195 per session if 4 or 5 sessions are block booked.
- Sessions Required: 4-5 usually needed but varies individually.
BOOK A SESSION NOW
" To be honest, I’m quite amazed, as is my family. I have flown both short and long haul and through some quite bad turbulence and although I’ve been completely aware, it’s like the trigger that has caused all the physical symptoms of fear has been switched off! "Fear of Flying
" I’ve tried alcohol, sleeping pills even valium, none of them worked. The hypnosis worked. My flights to Australia and back went fine and all subsequent flights have gone smoothly. For that I am eternally thankful. "Fear of Flying