Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Irritable bowel syndrome
Hypnosis for irritable bowel syndrome
Hypnotherapy is a leading therapy for treating IBS. See this article published in BBC News. Dr Valori, who appears in the BBC article, said “It is pretty clear to me that [hypnotherapy] has an amazing effect.”
(Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is also built into the session for added mastery of thoughts around this issue.
We have a fantastic track record of treating IBS, with a success rate of 89.2% out of 29 clients treated between March 2017- March 2018. Our reputation is strong enough for GPs and private doctors and clinics from nearby Harley Street and surrounding areas, refer patients to us.
Past clients report:
- No longer worrying about where the nearest toilet is
- No longer being wary of eating in public
- Feeling comfortable in long meetings or on long car rides
- A reduction in symptoms such as cramps, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
*Click the blue PLAY triangles below to view client video testimonials and to see Aaron successfully treating a client on a BBC documentary programme.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Prices per Session
- £250 or £195 per session if 4 or 5 sessions are block booked.
- Sessions Required: 4-5 usually needed but varies individually.
BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW
" I am so glad I looked into hypnosis because it definitely has worked for me. My symptoms vanished session by session. I now feel much happier. I eat what I want and I no longer care about what I eat or where I am or where the nearest loo might be. "Irritable Bowel Syndrome