Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Hypnosis for Nail biting
Nail-biting is a mental obsession that can be undone through hypnotherapy. Many people develop this habit in childhood or their teens, as a stress-response. The irrational urge to nail-bite lives in the unconscious mind. We can re-write this mental script through hypnotic suggestion tailored specifically to you.
City Hypnosis has a great success rate in this field, with 93% of past clients (out of 102 clients treated between March 2019 - March 2020) giving positive feedback. We appeared in Cosmopolitan magazine, featuring a successful client stopping nail biting. Click here to read the article.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
Can hypnotherapy really stop you biting your nails?
Anna Lewis from Cosmopolitan met with Aaron to discover if Hynotherapy can really stop you from biting your nails.
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
To see Aaron Surtees - the UK's most recommended Hypnotherapist and to see leading Hypnotherapist Jana Sheena
- £295 per session or £275 for block booking (4 minimum - 4 sessions needed on average)
- Debit/Credit Cards, Cash, Apple Pay
BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW
"1 year today since we did our 2 sessions and I have felt no urge to bite my nails including during some very stressful periods in my life so that you so much. My nails are looking great at long last!"