Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
OCD is a common mental health condition in which a person has obsessive thoughts combined with compulsive behaviours. It affects men, women and children and can develop at any age. Our hypnotherapy uses hypnotic techniques that have worked effectively over several years of treating clients. Hypnotic suggestion helps re-programme the way your mind thinks about any given trigger situation. You feel in control of letting go of the invasive thoughts and no compulsion to act upon the thoughts, thus breaking the vicious cycle. Where needed we also combine CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) as we also have expertise in CBT Hypnotherapy as well as pure hypnotherapy.
Past clients have told us they become:
- Comfortable and more relaxed in trigger situations
- Feel able to let go of invasive thoughts
- Lose compulsions to repeat irrational behaviours
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
*Click the blue PLAY triangles below to view client video testimonials and to see Aaron successfully treating a client on a BBC documentary programme.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Prices per Session
- £250 or £195 per session if 4 or 5 sessions are block booked.
- Sessions Required: 4-5 usually needed but varies individually.
BOOK A SESSION NOW
"I can't recommend City Hypnosis enough, I was devastated by my OCD for countless years and symptoms had worsened before I went to see Jana on recommendation. The hypnosis helped me to let go of the thoughts that were trapping me and stopping me living my life. Thank you so much"OCD
"I was suffered with a crippling problem where I had to count various numbers in my head in certain sequences in order to feel at peace. The spiral down was getting worse. Since the 5 sessions we did I have regained complete control of my life"OCD