Hypnosis for Procrastination
With our phones, laptops and Netflix giving us endless distraction, modern procrastination has reached unprecedented heights. We watch Youtube videos, text, scroll or watch TV instead of completing urgent tasks. Those tasks build, adding to our anxiety and creating a ‘paralysed’ feeling.
Hypnotherapy creates a mental shift that allows you to do what you need to, without delay. You will no longer delay, delay, delay until the final deadline is upon you and you feel consumed by stress. Your unconscious mind, which drives procrastination, will switch to ‘do’ rather than ‘delay’.
Our track record in this field is superb, with a 92% success rate (out of 42 clients treated from 2015-2016).
Past Clients report:
- Feeling like they’re finally on their own side
- Free of frustrating self-sabotage
- Able to easily resist distracting media
- Motivation from start to finish
- Calmer and happier as a result
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
£250 – Aaron Surtees
£195 – Alternative Therapists
Skype & Facetime sessions cost: £250
4-5 usually needed
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 9:00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 5:00pm
Please allow 24 hours notice prior to cancelling any appointment or the full session fee will be required.
Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing. You will remain conscious and in complete control throughout.
See below, read about Aarons work with Traders in the city to help with focus and fears
Business Insider Interview
Aaron Surtees interview with leading online business magazine, Business Insider on his hypnosis work helping city traders trade more successfully.