Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Drug Addiction Programme (Particularly Cocaine Clients)
Hypnosis for Drug addiction
Drug addiction is an extremely tough habit to break. Physical withdrawal and psychological dependence mean that people go back for more, more, more, even when their rational mind desperately wants to stop. This is because self-destructive cycles, such as addiction, live in the unconscious mind, not the conscious one. When the unconscious and the conscious disagree, this creates a push-pull contradiction. ‘I want to stop, but I can’t seem to actually do it.’
Our carefully constructed hypnotic scripts help to break the spell drugs have over you, deal with triggers such as social occasions, and allow you to reclaim control over your actions.
Our drug addiction treatment program enjoys a top success rate, with 90.2% of clients giving positive feedback (out of 37 clients treated for cocaine addiction between March 2017- March 2018).
Past clients said the hypnotherapy helped them:
- Enjoy social events without drugs
- Feel ‘freedom’ from the bind of addiction
- See drugs as self-destructive, rather than a ‘luxury’ or a ‘fun escape’
- Re-discover things that gave them joy before drug addiction took hold
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
*Click the blue PLAY triangles below to view client video testimonials and to see Aaron successfully treating a client on a BBC documentary programme.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
Prices per Session
- £250 or £195 per session if 4 or 5 sessions are block booked.
- Sessions Required: 4-5 usually needed but varies individually.
BOOK A SESSION NOW
" Hello Aaron, just a courtesy email to let you know that I have been out several times over the past few months and I haven’t thought about the drugs. I’d like to thank you very much for your help and would recommend you to anyone who needs help in this manner. You take care Aaron and thank you again. "Drug addiction
" I would like to say a huge thank you to Jo for helping me conquer my addiction to cocaine use. I had been a recreational user for the last 15 or so years; and thought it was time that I quit using cocaine. "Drug addiction