Book A Session or Request A Call Back
Unwanted Habits Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis for Unwanted Habits
These are generally leftover habits from childhood, such as nail-biting, thumb-sucking, swearing, teeth-grinding, mouth-chewing, hair-pulling, eyebrow-picking, eyelash-plucking nose-touching, skin-scratching and mouth-pulling, among many more.
These physical tics are created by urges that live in the unconscious mind, and often crop up when we feel uncomfortable in adulthood. The key to breaking the cycle is to re-write the urges from the unconscious, which can be done through bespoke hypnotic suggestion. We have an extremely high success rate in this field. Cosmopolitan magazine even trialled our nail-biting programme.Click here to read the article.
- Feel free from your unwanted habit
- Calmer and happier in times of stress
- In control of your physical choices
(*Please note results vary individually and there is no guarantee of success)
*Click the blue PLAY triangles below to view client video testimonials and to see Aaron successfully treating a client on a BBC documentary programme.
*To purchase the Aaron Surtees Audio Download programme rather than book one to one, face to face treatment - Click Here
- Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe & relaxing
- You remain conscious & in complete control
- All client data is kept strictly confidential
- Skype & Facetime sessions also available
- All major cards are accepted
- £250 or £195 per session if 3 or 4 sessions are block booked.
- Sessions Required: 3-4 needed on average for most treatments.
BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW